Friday, July 17, 2009

I am so neglectful..



Or is that time greedy?



Either way i have been missing in action.. sorry...



So much has happened too! The markets were canceled last month so it feels like years between sales!! But, they are on this weekend, so i am excited.. specially with my new items! I think i am filling my desire for another child with sewing baby items :S



Busy busy busy organising my swaps also.. at least i can say they are finished and ready to post!! I hope my partners like their parcels! The final I love Lucy item came today and i can spend Saturday making it allll preeettttyy ready to post monday!



Um, folks, i have a new obsession *blush*



STAMPING!



My friend dragggged and i do mean dragggged me to a local church for a mums meeting and card making session. I do have to say i had so much fun with these ladies and new toys that the very next day i went out and created 2 tubs of stamping for me and my daughter. we have had non stop creativity and fun ever since!



Now i would like to try making my own stamps and stamping some material! My imagination runs wild!



I especially L.O.V.E these ones i found online....





Just toooo cuuuttteeee

1 comment:

  1. Hi JOJO,
    I blogged you !
    Thanks again for the gorgeous swap package !
    x PJ X
    Love the spider girl stamp

    ReplyDelete